Sunday, October 13, 2013

Cowboy

We got another puppy!! I know we are crazy. I just felt like Radar needed a buddy, and we did not want to go through potty training again in a few years when Amos is gone. So we went against our better judgement and got a puppy!! This is Cowboy. His is a red and white piebald miniature dachshund. Radar is actually this little guys uncle, but they look nothing alike. 


 In the car ready to go to his new home. Wouldn't riding with Wade make you feel safe and secure?



Sweet little guy with sad eyes.




Radar first meeting Cowboy. Cowboy gave him a kiss. Radar was really excited and wanted to play with the new puppy, but he wanted to play way too rough. It took him a few days to settle down and play nice. Now they are great buds.


Amos needed a sniff too. He was not excited at all. A couple of sniffs and went back inside. Amos has done much better this time around with the new puppy. Really they leave him alone most of the time because they are playing with each other. Amos does break up any wrestling matches that he feels are getting too rough. Like he is telling them to stop because somebody is going to get hurt.


Time for a nap.


We hoped Radar and Cowboy would be friends. They have really taken to each other and enjoy naps and wrestling together. It makes me happy. I especially love my lap warmers when I take the kids to school. Amos prefers to ride in a seat by himself.



Sweet puppy at the end of a big day.



My favorite things about Radar are his white tipped tail and his pretty eyes. My favorite things about Cowboy are his ticking (spots or freckles) and his sweet little face. I have really enjoyed having these sweet puppies. Oh and the kids like them too! 

No comments: